A PED Multicore Join Exception (MJE) supports exceptions thrown from a concurrent context by a worker thread. Said more directly, normal exception handling is insufficient when coding with concurrency. Imagine the confusion if several worker threads logged interspersed stack traces with the same User Id!
- Extends a base MJE class extending java.lang.RuntimeException
- Implements multiple constructors
- Uses a PO for encapsulating constructor argument values
- Ensures inclusion of context information
- Supports delayed main thread logging of exceptions
- Supports delayed main thread emailing of exceptions
Source Code Search